The Lavender Hill Farm Plant Sale is Happening!
May 15th – 17th, 2020 from 10 AM – 5 PM
Call (231) 582-3784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a curbside order or stop by during the sale and let our lavender experts guide you!
- For information about Lavender Varieties that are best suited for your home, please visit our profile on PlantsMap.com here: https://www.plantsmap.com/lavender-hill-farm
- For Lavender Planting Tips visit our blog post HERE!
- Lavender variety quantities are limited and on a first-come basis. Pricing subject to change.
- Limit 100 Lavender Plugs per customer. Plant orders are non-refundable
- Curbside orders must be paid for in advance and picked up within one week of payment following May 15th. Taxes will be added at checkout. Order number required for pickup.
|Lime Cup||We HIGHLY recommend adding lime to the soil while planting your plugs. Use one of our Lime Cups per 1-2 plants.||$0.50|
|Growing and Using Lavender Book||Let this booklet be guide you! Hands-on details on types of lavender, growing tips and uses of lavender.||$3.95|
|Mud Gloves||Available in Adult Large and Medium Sizes||$9.00|
|EZ Digger||Ergonomically designed digging tool, ideal for planting lavender.||$26.00|
Not seeing something on our list? No Problem! Our team is happy help you shop our entire inventory of fabulous lavender merchandise and culinary delights.