Welcome to The Series!
We are excited to bring you the 2020 season of The Series at Lavender Hill Farm. The following are answers to questions from those interested in purchasing individual show tickets for the 2020 season of The Series at Lavender Hill Farm.
- When can I purchase individual show tickets? Individual show seats will be available for purchase at NOON on April 3rd. Seats will be available on a first come, first served basis. If you are planning on attending with a group, we recommend purchasing all tickets at the same time to help group seating.
- How do I purchase individual show tickets? Purchases can be made by visiting our website HERE or by following the link in our email reminders. If you or someone you know is not receiving our emails, join our mailing list HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help! I am having trouble purchasing tickets. If you are unable to access the internet or are having trouble purchasing online, we are more than happy to help you. Please leave a message for us at 231-582-3784 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will set up a time for a call to take care of you over the phone.
- Where do I get my tickets? Print or screen shot your email ticket confirmation. This will serve as your ticket into the show.
- What happens if I arrive late to the show? Unless advance notice has been given Lavender Hill Farm reserves the right to resell tickets of unclaimed seats twenty minutes following the start of the show.
- Are individual show tickets or season passes refundable? Individual show tickets and season pass purchases are non-refundable.
- What If I don’t like my seats? The Series Concerts are held in a beautifully renovated, multi-use barn located at Lavender Hill Farm. Our barn was built in 1920 to raise cattle, not knowing that she would function as a music venue 100 years later! We have skillfully adapted the barn with our guests in mind. Each of our vintage seats are unique with history and tradition but may not always offer perfect sight lines. Our artists perform on a large stage and can take advantage of the size by moving throughout the concert. Our barn is a wonderfully intimate performance space and we are confident that you will feel connected and engaged in each of our shows no matter where you sit.
- Are lawn seats available? Lawn tickets will not be sold for any concert. Proof of a ticket purchase must be provided to attend a concert.
Still have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any further questions about The Series.