Welcome New Season Pass Holder!
We are excited to bring you the 2020 season of The Series at Lavender Hill Farm. The following are answers to questions from hopeful season pass holders for the 2020 season of The Series at Lavender Hill Farm who did not have season passes in 2019.
- How will I know when season passes are available for purchase? Check your email regularly. If you or someone you know is not receiving our emails, join our mailing list HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When can I purchase a season pass? Season pass seats will be open to the public for purchase starting at NOON February 24th through March 31st. Seats will be available on a first come, first served basis. If you are planning on attending with a group, we recommend purchasing all tickets at the same time to help group seating.
- Help! I am having trouble purchasing tickets. If you are unable to access the internet or are having trouble purchasing online, we are more than happy to help you. Please leave a message for us at 231-582-3784 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will set up a time for a call to take care of you over the phone.
- Which concert dates will be included with a season pass purchase? A 2020 season pass will include 7 concerts; June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, August 1st, August 8th, August 29th & September 5th.
- Can I purchase individual show tickets to season pass and non season pass shows? Individual show tickets will be available for purchase at NOON May 3rd. Purchases can be made by visiting our website HERE or by following the link in our email reminders.
- What perks do season pass holders receive? 2020 season pass holders will receive early seat selection before individual seat tickets are released, same seats at every season pass show, VIP treatment with a season pass lanyard, an express ticketing line, and early access to 2021 season pass seats.
- How do season pass tickets work? Season pass holders should print, or screen shot the emailed ticket confirmation received when the season pass was purchased. Bring it with you to the VIP line at the barn for the first show and our team will give you your VIP Lanyard. After the first show, no more waiting in line if you have your lanyard on and visible! If you lose or forget to bring your lanyard, no problem. Your printed email tickets will work for entry as well.
- What if I can’t make every show of my season pass? If you are unable to attend one of the shows included in your season pass, you are welcome to gift them to a friend. Simply let them use your VIP season pass lanyard for the night or send them your emailed ticket confirmation.
- What happens if I arrive late to the show? Unless advance notice has been given Lavender Hill Farm reserves the right to resell tickets of unclaimed seats twenty minutes following the start of the show.
- Are individual show tickets or season passes refundable? Tickets and season pass purchases are non-refundable.
- What if I don’t like my seats? The Series Concerts are held in a beautifully renovated, multi-use barn located at Lavender Hill Farm. Our barn was built in 1920 to raise cattle, not knowing that she would function as a music venue 100 years later! We have skillfully adapted the barn with our guests in mind. Each of our vintage seats are unique with history and tradition but may not always offer perfect sight lines. Our artists perform on a large stage and can take advantage of the size by moving throughout the concert. Our barn is a wonderfully intimate performance space and we are confident that you will feel connected and engaged in each of our shows no matter where you sit.
- Are lawn seats available? Lawn tickets will not be sold for any concert. Proof of a ticket purchase must be provided to attend a concert.
Still have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any further questions about The Series.