Welcome Back Season Pass Holder!
We are excited to bring you the 2020 season of The Series at Lavender Hill Farm. The following are answers to questions from returning 2019 season pass holders for The Series at Lavender Hill Farm.
- How will I know when I can purchase 2020 season pass tickets? Check your email regularly. If you or someone you know is not receiving our emails, join our mailing list HERE or email us at email@example.com.
- Can a returning 2019 season pass holder keep their same seats? Yes! Our 2019 season pass holders will receive an email on February 10th that will allow you to renew your same seats. You will have an opportunity to select different or additional seats at a later time. This seat renewal window will only be available to our 2019 season pass holders and will expire on February 15th. Any seats not renewed by February 15th will be released for others to purchase.
- When can I purchase different or additional season pass seats? Our 2019 season pass holders will receive an email from us on February 17th. You will have until February 22nd to make your early access purchases.
- When can my friends who did not have season passes last year purchase a season pass? The remaining season pass seats will be open to the public for purchase from February 24th starting at NOON ending on March 31st.
- How do I purchase individual show seats? Individual show seats will be available for purchase on May 3rd at NOON. Purchases can be made by visiting our website HERE or by following the link in our email reminders.
- Help! I am having trouble purchasing tickets. If you are unable to access the internet or are having trouble purchasing online, we are more than happy to help you. Please leave a message for us at 231-582-3784 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time for a call to take care of you over the phone.
- Which concert dates will be included with a season pass purchase? A 2020 season pass will include 7 concerts; June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, August 1st, August 8th, August 29th & September 5th
- How do season pass tickets work? Season pass holders should print, or screen shot the emailed ticket confirmation received when the season pass was purchased. Bring it with you to the VIP line at the barn for the first show and our team will give you your VIP Lanyard. After the first show, no more waiting in line if you have your lanyard on and visible! If you lose or forget to bring your lanyard, no problem. Your printed email tickets will work for entry as well.
- What if I can’t make every show of my season pass? If you are unable to attend one of the shows included in your season pass, you are welcome to gift them to a friend. Simply let them use your VIP season pass lanyard for the night or send them your emailed ticket confirmation.
- What happens if I arrive late to the show? Unless advance notice has been given Lavender Hill Farm reserves the right to resell tickets of unclaimed seats twenty minutes following the start of the show.
- Are individual show tickets or season passes refundable? Individual show tickets and season pass purchases are non-refundable.
- What if I don’t like my seats? The Series Concerts are held in a beautifully renovated, multi-use barn located at Lavender Hill Farm. Our barn was built in 1920 to raise cattle, not knowing that she would function as a music venue 100 years later! We have skillfully adapted the barn with our guests in mind. Each of our vintage seats are unique with history and tradition but may not always offer perfect sight lines. Our artists perform on a large stage and can take advantage of the size by moving throughout the concert. Our barn is a wonderfully intimate performance space and we are confident that you will feel connected and engaged in each of our shows no matter where you sit.
- Are lawn seats available? Lawn tickets will not be sold for any concert. Proof of a ticket purchase must be provided to attend a concert.
Still have questions? Send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any further questions about The Series.