No. Unless your pet is a service dog, we do not allow pets.
No. Without written consent from the owners we do not allow drones on Lavender Hill Farm property.
Yes. Our farm is a beautiful place to enjoy a relaxing picnic. Just be sure to clean up after yourself!
Taking photos for personal use is fine with us! But if you are a professional photographer or are making money from your photo shoot please click here.
Any day from Mid-May through October is a great time to visit LHF! Every month brings new exciting changes to our farm- and because of our location in Northern Michigan, every year is slightly different too! Here is what you might see depending on when you visit:
- May- Prepping the fields for the season, our plant sale and planting
- June- Planting continues and the Lavender is starting to bloom
- July – Lavender is generally at its fullest come mid-July
- August- Harvest is beginning and the still is running
- September- Distillation
- October- Fall Color! The Boyne area is known for its fall beauty
It is quite rare for a guest to be stung at the farm. Many of our employees who harvest the lavender by hand have not even been stung. We do have a lot of bees, especially once the lavender is in bloom. These bees are working hard to make our lavender honey. They are working so hard, that they won’t even notice you. If you do happen to get stung, head to the gift shop and someone from our team will get you a drop of lavender essential oil to help your healing!