Tickets are Now Available for Purchase!
Click HERE for Individual Show Tickets and Lawn Seats
ALL SALES FINAL
- Our shows will sell out quickly as seating is very limited this season.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30 PM.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7 PM.
- Theater seating begins at 6:30 PM.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30 PM.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.
Once available, tickets to individual shows for The Series at Lavender Hill Farm will be available until sold out. For updates about The Series, notification when tickets are available and more, sign up for our Newsletter HERE.
All attending guests must purchase a ticket.
Please print your email ticket confirmation and bring it with you to the show. Guests are welcome to present digital tickets, however we ask that you take a screen-shot before you arrive, as the hills and valleys may diminish the strength of internet signals.
The Series Concerts are held in a beautifully renovated, multi-use barn located at Lavender Hill Farm. Our barn was built in 1920 to raise cattle, not knowing that she would function as a music venue 100 years later! We have skillfully adapted the barn with our guests in mind. Our barn is unique with history and tradition but may not always offer perfect sight lines. Our artists perform on a large stage and can take advantage of the size by moving throughout the concert. Our barn is a wonderfully intimate performance space and we are confident that you will feel connected and engaged in each of our shows no matter where you sit.