Picnic at the Farm
Lavender Hill Farm is the perfect location for your next picnic. Our spacious property offers plenty of picnic perfect places for your friends and family to enjoy a meal surrounded by the sights, sounds and beautiful aroma of our farm. Pack your own or grab a to-go order from one of our favorite local restaurants and head on over to the farm!
- Guests are invited to picnic at the farm during operational hours or pre-show as detailed below.
- Our boutique will be open 10am – 5pm as well as before shows (following sound check) and other events. Our Lavender Soda, Ice Cream and Shortbread Cookies are a great addition to any picnic!
- We recommend bringing a blanket or camping chairs to enhance your picnicking experience!
- Glassware is not permitted on our farm, as our fields must be kept glass free. Glass bottle use is restricted to picnic areas only. Please help keep our farm safe and beautiful!
- Trash and recycling receptacles will be provided. Guests are expected to pick up after themselves.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on the farm unless the event or activity is outlined as a B.Y.O. event or the rental contract for a private party permits such use.
- NO PETS (with the exception of properly licensed Service Animals)
Picnicking Before Concerts
The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is unlike any other music venue you have ever been to. We host concerts in our renovated historic barn, the music genre is always changing, and B.Y.O. Picnicking is part of the experience.
The B.Y.O (Bring Your Own) picnic tradition has been a staple of the concert series since long before it was introduced to Lavender Hill Farm. What was once a pot-luck dinner party with musical entertainment, has evolved into a true Northern Michigan experience. Ticket holding guests of The Series are invited to bring their own food and beverages and relax, socialize, and soak in the beautiful surroundings that is our lavender farm.
On concert nights, picnicking is welcome beginning at 5:30pm. Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7pm, theater seating begins at 6:30pm and main stage shows start at 7:30pm.
*Adjusted schedule for the Morgan Myles show on July 17, 2021. Picnicking starts at 5pm, back to back Local Ground 5-7pm, theater seating begins at 7pm and main stage show at 7:30pm.
SAFETY FIRST. To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that unvaccinated individuals wear face masks when inside our facilities or within close range to others. Fully vaccinated guests and employees are no longer required to wear a mask. We are actively taking steps to keep our farm as clean and as safe as possible and greatly appreciate your cooperation. We are operating in accordance with CDC guidelines and will continue to adjust our policies as necessary. Please revisit our website prior to arrival for the latest updates.