The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is unlike any other music venue you have ever been to. We host concerts in our renovated historic barn, the music genre is always changing, and B.Y.O. Picnicking is part of the experience.
The B.Y.O (Bring Your Own) Picnic tradition has been a staple of the concert series since long before it was introduced to Lavender Hill Farm. What was once a pot-luck dinner party with musical entertainment, has evolved into a true Northern Michigan experience. Guests of The Series are invited to bring their own food and beverages and relax, socialize and soak in the beautiful surroundings that is our lavender farm.
On concert nights, picnicking is welcome beginning at 5:30 PM. Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7 PM, theater seating begins at 6:30 PM and main stage shows start at 7:30 PM.
- Guests are invited to picnic at the farm pre-show.
- Our boutique will be open before the show. (Lavender Soda, Ice Cream and Shortbread Cookies are a great addition to any picnic!)
- We recommend bringing a blanket or camping chairs to enhance your picnicking experience!
- Glassware is not permitted on our farm, as our fields must be kept glass free. Glass bottle use is restricted to picnic areas only. Please help keep our farm safe and beautiful!
- Trash and recycling receptacles will be provided. Guests are expected to pick up after themselves.
- NO PETS (with the exception of properly licensed Service Animals)