The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is unlike any other music venue you have ever been to. We host concerts in our renovated historic barn, the music genera is always changing, and B.Y.O. Picnicking is part of the experience.
The B.Y.O (Bring Your Own) Picnic tradition has been a staple of the concert series since long before it was introduced to Lavender Hill Farm. What was once a pot-luck dinner party with musical entertainment, has evolved into a true Northern Michigan experience. Guests of The Series are invited to bring their own food and beverages and relax, socialize and soak in the beautiful surroundings that is our lavender farm.
On concert nights, our doors open at 6 PM and the shows start at 7:30 PM. Pack your own picnic, call in an order at Horton Bay General Store and grab it on your way in or (New this year), pre- order a picnic from Petoskey Cheese and have it waiting for you at the farm when you arrive! Scroll down for details.
- Guests are invited to picnic at the Farm pre-show.
- Our gift shop will be open before the show. (Lavender Soda, Ice Cream and Shortbread Cookies are a great addition to any picnic!)
- While some seating and tables will be provided, we recommend bringing a blanket or camping chairs to enhance your picnicking experience!
- Glassware is not permitted on our farm, as our fields must be kept glass free. Glass bottle use is restricted to picnic areas only. Please help keep our farm safe and beautiful!
- Trash and recycling receptacles will be provided. Guests are expected to pick up after themselves. NO PETS (with the exception of Service Animals)