The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is a live music concert series held in our beautifully renovated, multi-use barn starring some of the best talent from across the United States and beyond. The bands are carefully selected to uniquely represent a wide array of music styles and bring an unexpected variety to Northern Michigan. Guests arrive early and enjoy picnicking with friends on our lawn overlooking fields of lavender. Our venue, built-in 1920, has been skillfully adapted with historical theater seating, lighting, sound and stage. We hope that you enjoy your time on our farm and welcome you to make The Series at Lavender Hill Farm a summer tradition.
Tickets are Now Available for Purchase!
ALL SALES FINAL
Individual Show Tickets and Lawn Seat Season Passes are available for purchase now until sold out.
We are doing everything we can to make the 2021 Series at Lavender Hill Farm a great experience for all. To achieve a safe and successful concert season while following ever changing regulations and guidelines, we are asking for your ongoing patience and understanding.
Someday soon we will be able to host full barn music events without so many changes. Until then, thank you for supporting Lavender Hill Farm’s live concert Series and the musicians who make it possible.
- Our shows will sell out quickly as seating is very limited this season.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30 PM.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7 PM.
- Theater seating begins at 6:30 PM.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30 PM.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.