The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is a live music concert series held in our beautifully renovated, multi-use barn starring some of the best talent from across the United States and beyond. The bands are carefully selected to uniquely represent a wide array of music styles and bring an unexpected variety to Northern Michigan. Guests arrive early and enjoy picnicking with friends on our lawn overlooking fields of lavender. Our venue, built-in 1920, has been skillfully adapted with historical theater seating*, lighting, sound and stage. We hope that you enjoy your time on our farm and welcome you to make The Series at Lavender Hill Farm a summer tradition.
Individual Show General Admission Tickets and Lawn Seats are available for purchase now until sold out.
ALL SALES FINAL
- Seating is very limited so act fast. Our shows will sell out.
- All shows begin at 7:30 PM. Picnicking welcome before the show.
- First come first served general admission seating begins at 6 PM
- Bring a CAMP CHAIR. Our traditional theater seating will not be provided this season due to CDC recommendations.
- Lawn seats do not have a view of the stage or artists and are for your listening pleasure only. BYO CAMP CHAIR.
SAFETY FIRST. To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that everyone wear face masks when inside our boutique, participating in artisan classes, or within close range to others. We are actively taking steps to keep our farm as clean and as safe as possible and greatly appreciate your cooperation. We are operating in accordance within CDC guidelines.
Celebrating Local Musicians
The Series at Lavender Hill Farm celebrates and supports local musicians with short outdoor performances for you to enjoy while picnicking before the show.
Are you a local musician interested in learning more? Email us at email@example.com for the details.