The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is a live music concert series held in our beautifully renovated, multi-use barn starring some of the best talent from across the United States and beyond. The bands are carefully selected to uniquely represent a wide array of music styles and bring an unexpected variety to Northern Michigan. Guests arrive early and enjoy picnicking with friends on our lawn overlooking fields of lavender. Our venue, built-in 1920, has been skillfully adapted with historical theater seating, lighting, sound and stage. We hope that you enjoy your time on our farm and welcome you to make The Series at Lavender Hill Farm a summer tradition.
ALL SALES FINAL
Tickets for Lavender Goes Pink with Jill Jack and The Keynote Sisters are available now.
Individual Show Seats for all other shows will be available for purchase starting February 28, 2023, at NOON until sold out.
Season Passes for the 2023 season are no longer available. Thank you to everyone that purchased!
For updates about The Series, sign up for our Newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We are planning an exciting new season packed with more musicians and talent than ever before. We cannot wait to share the complete lineup with you, so be sure to check your email and follow us on social media for the announcement!
Thank you for supporting Lavender Hill Farm’s live concert Series and the musicians who make it possible.
- We encourage ticketed guests to make an evening of their visit to our farm.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30pm.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7pm.
- Theater doors open after 6pm.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30pm.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.