The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is a live music concert series held in our beautifully renovated, multi-use barn starring some of the best talent from across the United States and beyond. The bands are carefully selected to uniquely represent a wide array of music styles and bring an unexpected variety to Northern Michigan. Guests arrive early and enjoy picnicking with friends on our lawn overlooking fields of lavender. Our venue, built-in 1920, has been skillfully adapted with historical theater seating, lighting, sound and stage. We hope that you enjoy your time on our farm and welcome you to make The Series at Lavender Hill Farm a summer tradition.
Summer Passes (called Season Passes in previous years) for the 2024 season are now available for purchase until March 3 or until sold out.
Individual Show Seats for all shows will be available for purchase starting at NOON EST on March 5, 2024, until sold out.
Tickets for Lavender Goes Pink with Starfarm are now available until sold out.
For updates about The Series, sign up for our Newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you for supporting Lavender Hill Farm’s live concert Series and the musicians who make it possible.
ALL SALES FINAL
- We encourage ticketed guests to make an evening of their visit to our farm.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30pm.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7pm.
- Theater doors open after 6pm.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30pm.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.