The Series at Lavender Hill Farm is a live music concert series held in our beautifully renovated, multi-use barn starring some of the best talent from across the United States and beyond. The bands are carefully selected to uniquely represent a wide array of music styles and bring an unexpected variety to Northern Michigan. Guests arrive early and enjoy picnicking with friends on our lawn overlooking fields of lavender. Our venue, built-in 1920, has been skillfully adapted with historical theater seating, lighting, sound and stage. We hope that you enjoy your time on our farm and welcome you to make The Series at Lavender Hill Farm a summer tradition.
ALL SALES FINAL
Individual Show Tickets will be available starting April 22, 2022, at NOON until sold out. Season Passes are no longer available for the 2022 season. Check your email for updates and details!
We are planning on a full barn experience this season and are doing everything we can to make the 2022 Series at Lavender Hill Farm one to remember. To achieve a safe and successful concert season, we are asking for your ongoing patience and understanding.
Thank you for supporting Lavender Hill Farm’s live concert Series and the musicians who make it possible.
- We encourage ticketed guests to make an evening of their visit to our farm.
- Picnicking is welcome before shows beginning at 5:30pm.
- Local Ground outdoor performances are from 6-7pm.
- Theater doors open after 6pm.
- Main stage shows begin at 7:30pm.
- Lawn seats are for your listening pleasure and may not have a view of the artist or stage. BYO CAMP CHAIR.