Lavender Basil Garden Cocktail
Recipe by Amanda Moser
- 2 oz. gin or vodka (we recommend High Five Spirts’ Petoskey Stone Gin, available for purchase at our gift shop)
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz. Lavender Simple Syrup
- Splash of champagne or sparkling wine (we recommend L. Mawby’s Melissa sparkling wine, available for purchase at our gift shop)
- 5-7 fresh basil leaves
- Add fresh basil and gin to a cocktail shaker and shake gently. You don’t want to destroy the leaves, just shake enough to release their oils.
- Add lemon juice and Lavender Simple Syrup to cocktail shaker and shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and add ice cubes and a splash of champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender and enjoy!